Please refer to the "Using BOSS TONE STUDIO for KATANA" for detailed information in the [ Owner's Manuals
When you use BOSS TONE STUDIO for KATANA
When you use BOSS TONE STUDIO for KATANA, please install a driver for your product in advance.
KATANA Driver for Windows 10
KATANA Driver for Windows
Support for KATANA-Artsit was added.
Support for KATANA Version 2 was added.
Functions added in KATANA version 2 are now editable.
] MAR 2017
The following bugs were fixed.
- Unintended patch data sometimes being sent during a patch-selection operation was corrected.
- Some keyboard operations failing to work properly was corrected.
- Other modification to the behavior of the user interface were made.
DOWNLOAD AND EXPAND THE ARCHIVE FILE
Download the file named "bts_katana_w210.zip".
It is an archive file in zip format, please double click on the file to expand. After expanding the file, "BOSS TONE STUDIO for KATANA.exe" will be appeared.
HOW TO INSTALL
* When installing BOSS TONE STUDIO for KATANA for Windows, keep the computer connected to the Internet.
* BOSS TONE STUDIO uses Adobe Air. If an Adobe Air-related screen appears during installation, click [ Yes ] to continue installation, or go to https://get.adobe.com/air/
to install or update.
If You're Already Using BOSS TONE STUDIO for KATANA
Before you install the new version, you must first uninstall
the version of BOSS TONE STUDIO that you're currently using.
* Uninstalling the program does not delete live sets saved in the Library.
- Uninstallation Procedure
- Click the Windows [Start] button.
- Click to select [Control Panel] - [Uninstall a program] or [Control Panel] - [Programs and functions].
- In the list, click "BOSS TONE STUDIO for KATANA" and then click the [Uninstall] button.
- Copy the "bts_katana_w210" folder to the drive of your computer.
- Double click the BOSS TONE STUDIO for KATANA.exe just downloaded to start installation.
- Follow the instructions in the dialogue boxes to proceed.
- When the "Installation has been completed." message appears, click [close] to finish.
STARTING THE APPLICATION
- Turn on KATANA.
- Connect KATANA and computer with USB cable.
- Double click the BOSS TONE STUDIO for KATANA icon.
- Selection screen of connecting device will appear for the first time you run the software. (After the second time running, the device will be chosen automatically.)
- Select KATANA and click [ OK ].
* The device can be changed from the SETTING.
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 10
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 8.1
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 7
Intel Core 2 Duo or faster
1GB or more
XGA ( 1024 x 768 ) or more
* Internet connectivity is required for using functions of TONE CENTRAL and downloading updated version of TONE STUDIO. (Please note that you might be charged for packet fee depends on your connectivity service.)
* This software has been found to work on typical computers that meet the above requirements, but we do not guarantee that it will operate on all such computers. Please be aware that differences in design or conditions of use may produce differences in the processing power of otherwise similar computers.