BR-800 Rhythm Editor for Windows (Version 1.00)
This is an application program for editing rhythm parameters of the BR-800 on your computer.
Please execute the "Setup(.exe)" file.
You will find the file in the folder that you downloaded and expanded.
For information on how to use "BR-800 Rhythm Editor", refer to the online manual from the help menu.
This software has the following requirements. Operating System
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 10 CPU/Clock
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 8 / 8.1
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 7
Microsoft Windows Vista(R) SP2 or later
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) XP SP3 or later
Intel(R) Core(TM), Pentium(R) processor 2.6 GHz or higher RAM
512 MB or more Hard Disk
20 MB or more Display/Colors
1024 x 768 or higher / 65,536 colors (16 bit High Color) or more
* Although Roland has tested numerous configurations, and has determined that on average, a computer system similar to that described above will permit normal operation of the BR-800 Rhythm Editor, Roland cannot guarantee that a given computer can be used satisfactorily with the BR-800 Rhythm Editor based solely on the fact that it meets the above requirements. This is because there are too many other variables that may influence the processing environment, including differences in motherboard design and the particular combination of other devices involved.
* Microsoft and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
* Intel, Core and Pentium are trademarks of IntelCorporation in the U.S. and other countries.
* All product names mentioned in this document are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
* All files and other material contained in this folder are copyrighted by the Roland. Any alteration, modification, duplication, distribution, or reproduction of this material is prohibited. Additionally, Roland reserves the right to make changes to these programs and files without prior notice.
Copyright (C) 2010 Roland Corporation. All rights reserved.