BR-800 Rhythm Editor for Macintosh (Version 1.00)
This is an application program for editing rhythm parameters of the BR-800 on your computer.
Double-click the "BR-800 Rhythm Editor.mpkg" icon.
You will find the file in the folder that you downloaded and expanded.
For information on how to use "BR-800 Rhythm Editor", refer to the online manual from the help menu.
[ When you use on OS X Mountain Lion (10.8) ]
Perform the following procedure after expanding.
* This is required only on the first operation.
- Click the icon while pushing the [control] key.
- Select the [Open] from the displayed menu.
- Click the [Open] button after the message to confirm the execution is displayed.
This software has the following requirements.
Mac OS X 10.4.3 or later / 10.5 / 10.6 / 10.7 /
OS X 10.8 / OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.11
Intel(R) Core(TM) / Intel Xeon(R), PowerPC G5 1.6 GHz or higher
512 MB or more
30 MB or more
1024 x 768 or higher / 32,000 colors or more
Apple Macintosh series computer with on-board USB
* Although Roland has tested numerous configurations, and has determined that on average, a computer system similar to that described above will permit normal operation of the BR-800 Rhythm Editor, Roland cannot guarantee that a given computer can be used satisfactorily with the BR-800 Rhythm Editor based solely on the fact that it meets the above requirements. This is because there are too many other variables that may influence the processing environment, including differences in motherboard design and the particular combination of other devices involved.
Copyright (C) 2010 Roland Corporation. All rights reserved.