BR WAV Converter v3.11 (Mac)
The BR Series WAVE Converter allows import/export of BR Series tracks into WAV/AIFF files.
This software converts sound data between computer sound file (WAV and AIFF files) and BR-800/600/900CD wave data formats. Such sound files can be used by music production software.
What's more, if your computer is equipped with a fast processor, you can use it to complete conversions even more rapidly than with the BR itself.
We recommend that you make a backup as a precaution against unexpected destruction of files by the system or driver.
[ Ver.3.11 ]
- Compatible with the OS X Lion (10.7).
Download the BRWC311.zip file and open it, then the BRWC311 folder including BRWC (executable) appears.
For information on how to use "BOSS BR Series WAVE Converter", read BR_Wave_Converter_Manual_Mac_E.pdf".
[ When you use on OS X Mountain Lion (10.8) ]
Perform the following procedure after expanding.
* This is required only on the first operation.
- Click the icon while pushing the [control] key.
- Select the [Open] from the displayed menu.
- Click the [Open] button after the message to confirm the execution is displayed.
This software has the following requirements.
Mac OS X 10.4.3 or later / 10.5 / 10.6 / 10.7 /
OS X 10.8 / OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.11
* Although Roland has tested numerous configurations, and has determined that on average, a computer system similar to that described above will permit normal operation of the BR-Series Wave Converter, Roland cannot guarantee that a given computer can be used satisfactorily with the BR-Series Wave Converter based solely on the fact that it meets the above requirements. This is because there are too many other variables that may influence the processing environment, including differences in motherboard design and the particular combination of other devices involved.
Copyright (C) 2011 Roland Corporation. All rights reserved.