BR-800 Driver Ver.1.0.0 for Mac OS X (v10.5 or earlier)
This is the BR-800 driver for Mac OS X v10.5 or earlier.
- Compatible with Apple's standards of CoreAudio and CoreMIDI
- Universal Binary Driver (This driver can work on both Intel and PowerPC processors.)
- Single/Multi processor support
- Can customize driver buffer size and managing precise recording and playback latencies
Please refer to the "Readme.htm" for details.
You will find the file in the folder that you downloaded and expanded.
This driver has the following requirements.
* Please also check the System requirements for the audio/MIDI application and the operating system you're using.
Mac OS X v10.4 - v10.5.x
* This driver won't work with Mac OS X v10.6 or later.
* This will not operate in the Classic environment of Mac OS X. When using this, the Classic environment must not be running simultaneously.
Apple Macintosh series computer with on-board USB
* Macintosh computers running Microsoft Windows are not supported.
* This driver has been shown to function properly when used with average computer systems having specifications that conform to the above guidelines. You should be aware, however, that there are numerous other variables that can affect performance, including differences in hardware design, system configuration, and overall combination of software applications that are used. Therefore, the actual system requirements could be different than the above.
* Apple, Macintosh and Mac OS are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
* All product names mentioned in this document are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
* All files and other material contained in this folder are copyrighted by the Roland. Any alteration, modification, duplication, distribution, or reproduction of this material is prohibited. Additionally, Roland reserves the right to make changes to these programs and files without prior notice.
Copyright (C) 2010 Roland Corporation. All rights reserved.