BR-800 Driver Ver.1.0.0 for Windows Vista 64-bit Edition
This is the BR-800 driver for Microsoft(R) Windows Vista(R) 64-bit Edition.
This driver also supports ASIO (Steinberg Audio Stream I/O Interface) 2.0.
Please refer to the "Readme.htm" for details.
You will find the file in the folder that you downloaded and expanded.
This driver has the following requirements.
Microsoft(R) Windows Vista(R) 64-bit Edition
* This does not work with the 32-bit Edition of Windows Vista.
A computer with a USB connector that supports USB Specification Revision 1.1 or higher
* Macintosh computers running Microsoft Windows are not supported.
Caution when using the Windows Vista 64-bit Edition
In order to use this product with the 64-bit Edition of Windows Vista, please read and understand the following points. You must also take into account the compatibility of each product you will be using.
* The maximum amount of memory supported by a 64-bit Edition of Windows Vista will vary depending on which edition of Windows Vista you use, and the specifications of your PC's motherboard.
* In order to use the 64-bit Edition of Windows Vista, you must use 64-bit drivers; not only for this product, but also for all hardware you're using with your computer.
* If you are using plug-ins with 64-bit compatible DAW software, the plug-ins you use must also support 64-bit operation.
* This driver has been tested on several computer systems, but please understand that we cannot guarantee it will operate on your particular computer. Depending on the combination of your computer system and software, there may also be cases in which you might not obtain the expected performance.
* Microsoft, Windows and Windows Vista are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
* ASIO is a trademark of Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH.
* All product names mentioned in this document are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
* All files and other material contained in this folder are copyrighted by the Roland. Any alteration, modification, duplication, distribution, or reproduction of this material is prohibited. Additionally, Roland reserves the right to make changes to these programs and files without prior notice.
Copyright (C) 2010 Roland Corporation. All rights reserved.