BR-800 Driver Ver.1.0.0 for OS X 10.9
This is a driver for using the BR-800 on OS X 10.9.
* We confirmed some certain Mac models exhibit symptoms such as recording or playback not working properly.
Currently, we are investigating this issue. As soon as the new information is obtained, we will inform you of them on this page
We recommend users who use one of the following Mac models not to update to OS X Mavericks (10.9):
- iMac: Late 2009
- Mac Book: Late 2009
- Mac Book Pro: Mid 2009, Mid 2010
- Mac mini: Mid 2010
[ CAUTION ]
* If Mac sleeps while playing a music file in the Finder, and then Mac resumes, the Finder may freeze. Here's procedures to recover the Finder:
- Press command - option - esc keys at the same time.
- Choose Finder and click [Relaunch] button.
- The display will indicate "Do you want to force Finder to quit?"; click [Relaunch] button.
* If Mac sleeps while using an audio application, like DAW, and then Mac resumes, playback/recording may not work. If this happens, please relaunch the audio application.
Apple and Roland are looking into these two issues now.
This driver has the following requirements.
* Please also check the System requirements for the audio/MIDI application and the operating system you're using.
OS X v10.9
Apple Mac series computer with on-board USB
* Even if connected to a USB 3.0 port, the performance of the product will not change.
* Mac computers running Microsoft Windows are not supported.
* Apple and OS X are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
* All product names mentioned in this document are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.