BR-800 Driver Ver.1.0.0 for Windows 7 64-bit Edition
This is the BR-800 driver for Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 7 64-bit Edition.
This driver also supports ASIO (Steinberg Audio Stream I/O Interface) 2.0.
Please refer to the "Readme.htm" for details.
You will find the file in the folder that you downloaded and expanded.
This driver has the following requirements.
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 7 64-bit Edition
* This does not work with the 32-bit Edition of Windows 7.
A computer with a USB connector that supports USB Specification Revision 1.1 or higher
* This driver cannot be used in a virtual Windows environment, such as Windows XP Mode (Virtual Windows XP) or Virtual PC.
* Macintosh computers running Microsoft Windows are not supported.
Caution when using the Windows 7 64-bit Edition
In order to use this product with the 64-bit Edition of Windows 7, please read and understand the following points. You must also take into account the compatibility of each product you will be using.
* In order to use the 64-bit Edition of Windows 7, you must use 64-bit drivers; not only for this product, but also for all hardware you're using with your computer.
* This driver has been tested on several computer systems, but please understand that we cannot guarantee it will operate on your particular computer.
* Microsoft and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
* ASIO is a trademark of Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH.
* All product names mentioned in this document are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
* All files and other material contained in this folder are copyrighted by the Roland. Any alteration, modification, duplication, distribution, or reproduction of this material is prohibited. Additionally, Roland reserves the right to make changes to these programs and files without prior notice.
Copyright (C) 2010 Roland Corporation. All rights reserved.