GP-10 Driver Ver.1.0.0 for Mac OS X
This is the GP-10 driver for Mac OS X v10.6.8 / v10.7 / OS X v10.8 / OS X v10.9.
[ CAUTION on OS X Mavericks (10.9) ]
* If Mac sleeps while playing a music file in the Finder, and then Mac resumes, the Finder may freeze. Here's procedures to recover the Finder:
- Press command - option - esc keys at the same time.
- Choose Finder and click [Relaunch] button.
- The display will indicate "Do you want to force Finder to quit?"; click [Relaunch] button.
* If Mac sleeps while using an audio application, like DAW, and then Mac resumes, playback/recording may not work. If this happens, please relaunch the audio application.
Apple and Roland are looking into these two issues now.
This driver has the following requirements.
* Please also check the System requirements for the audio/MIDI application and the operating system you're using.
Mac OS X v10.6.8 / v10.7 / OS X v10.8 / OS X v10.9
Apple Mac series computer with on-board USB
* Even if connected to a USB 3.0 port, the performance of the product will not change.
* Mac computers running Microsoft Windows are not supported.
Caution if using a Mac equipped with a 64-bit processor
On Mac OS X v10.7 / v10.6, software that is 64-bit compatible will run in 64-bit mode.
If your software does not run correctly in 64-bit mode, you may be able to avoid the problem by starting up your software in 32-bit mode as follows.
- If your software is running, close it.
- Control-click the icon for your software, and choose "Get Info."
- Under "General," check "Open in 32-bit mode."
* This setting is not available for software that is not 64-bit compatible.
- Start up your software.
* Apple, Mac OS and OS X are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
* All product names mentioned in this document are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.