This is the BOSS TONE STUDIO download page for the GT-001/GT-100 Ver.2.
Please refer to the "Using BOSS TONE STUDIO for GT" for detailed information in the [ Owner's Manuals
When updated to macOS Sierra (10.12), the following applications do not run.
We ask that you refrain from updating the operating system.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
- BOSS TONE STUDIO for GT for Mac OS X
When you use BOSS TONE STUDIO for GT
When you use BOSS TONE STUDIO for GT, please install a driver for your product in advance.
GT-001 Driver Ver.1.1.1 for Mac OS X
GT-001 Ver.1.04 or earlier
* Please use a GT-001 Ver.1.1.1 driver.
GT-001 Driver Ver.1.0.0 for OS X 10.11
GT-001 Driver Ver.1.0.0 for OS X 10.10
GT-001 Driver Ver.1.0.0 for Mac OS X
* Please use a GT-001 Ver.1.0.0 driver.
GT-100 Ver.2 Driver Ver.2.1.1 for Mac OS X
GT-100 Ver.2.03 or earlier
* Please use a GT-100 Ver.2.1.1 driver.
GT-100 Ver.2 Driver Ver.2.0.0 for OS X 10.11
GT-100 Ver.2 Driver Ver.2.0.0 for OS X 10.10
GT-100 Ver.2 Driver Ver.2.0.0 for Mac OS X
* Please use a GT-100 Ver.2.0.0 driver.
- It is now possible to copy and exchange PREAMP settings between the A and B channels.
- Librarian's "multiple patch copy," "multiple patch overwrite," "multiple patch move," and "multiple patch delete" are now supported.
- Multiple patch copy to the unit is supported.
- Moving live sets is now possible.
- The color of some text has been changed for improved visibility.
- The size of video on the BOSS TONE CENTRAL screen now changes in tandem with the window size.
The following bug was fixed.
- Inconsistencies in settings between the GT and BOSS TONE STUDIO were eliminated.
The following bug was fixed.
- Edits made in BOSS TONE STUDIO for GT were sometimes not applied to GT-001 or GT-100 Ver.2.
DOWNLOAD AND EXPAND THE ARCHIVE FILE
Download the file named "bts_gt_m110.zip".
It is an archive file in zip format, please double click on the file to expand. After expanding the file, "BOSS TONE STUDIO for GT.dmg" will be appeared.
HOW TO INSTALL
When Using BOSS TONE STUDIO for GT Ver. 1.0.0 - Ver.1.0.3
Before you install the new version, you must first uninstall
the version of BOSS TONE STUDIO that you're currently using.
* Uninstalling the program does not delete live sets saved in the Library.
- Verifying the Version
- Start TONE STUDIO, and in the lower right of the screen, click the [SYSTEM] button.
- Click the [Device] button.
The version of TONE STUDIO that you're using is displayed.
- Uninstallation Procedure
- In the Finder, click the "Applications" folder.
- Drag and drop "BOSS TONE STUDIO for GT" into the trash.
- Double click the BOSS TONE STUDIO for GT.dmg just downloaded to start installation, and disk image will appear.
- BOSS TONE STUDIO for GT icon and Applications folder icon will appear.
- Drag and drop BOSS TONE STUDIO for GT icon into the Applications folder icon to add BOSS TONE STUDIO for GT to your Applications.
- Close the disk image to finish.
STARTING THE APPLICATION
- Turn on GT-001 / GT-100 Ver.2.
- Connect GT-001 / GT-100 Ver.2 and Mac with USB cable.
- Double click Folder -> Applications -> BOSS TONE STUDIO for GT
- Selection screen of connecting device will appear for the first time you run the software. (After the second time running, the device will be chosen automatically.)
- Select GT-001 or GT-100 Ver.2 and click [OK].
* Select "GT-001", NOT "GT-001 DAW CTRL"
* Select "GT-100", NOT "GT-100 DAW CTRL"
* The device can be changed from the SETTING.
[ GT-001 Ver.1.10 / GT-100 Ver.2.10 ]
OS X v10.9 / OS X v10.10 / OS X v10.11
[ GT-001 Ver.1.04 / GT-100 Ver.2.03 ]
Mac OS X v10.6.8 / v10.7 / OS X v10.8 / OS X v10.9 / OS X v10.10 / OS X v10.11
Intel Core 2 Duo or faster
1GB or more
XGA ( 1024 x 768 ) or more
* Internet connectivity is required for using functions of TONE CENTRAL and downloading updated version of TONE STUDIO. (Please note that you might be charged for packet fee depends on your connectivity service.)
* This software has been found to work on typical computers that meet the above requirements, but we do not guarantee that it will operate on all such computers. Please be aware that differences in design or conditions of use may produce differences in the processing power of otherwise similar computers.