BOSS TONE STUDIO for GT-1 Ver.1.0.1 for macOS / OS X
Please refer to the "Using BOSS TONE STUDIO for GT-1" for detailed information in the [ Owner's Manuals
When you use BOSS TONE STUDIO for GT-1
When you use BOSS TONE STUDIO for GT-1, please install a driver for your product in advance.
GT-1 Driver for macOS / OS X
] MAR 2017
- Support for macOS Sierra (10.12) was added.
The following bugs were fixed.
- Unintended patch data sometimes being sent during a patch-selection operation was corrected.
- Some keyboard operations failing to work properly was corrected.
- Other modification to the behavior of the user interface were made.
DOWNLOAD AND EXPAND THE ARCHIVE FILE
Download the file named "bts_gt1_m101.zip".
It is an archive file in zip format, please double click on the file to expand. After expanding the file, "BOSS TONE STUDIO for GT1.dmg" will be appeared.
HOW TO INSTALL
* BOSS TONE STUDIO uses Adobe Air. If an Adobe Air-related screen appears during installation, click [ Yes ] to continue installation, or go to https://get.adobe.com/air/
to install or update.
When Using BOSS TONE STUDIO for GT-1 Ver.1.0.0
Before you install the new version, you must first uninstall
the version of BOSS TONE STUDIO that you're currently using.
* Uninstalling the program does not delete live sets saved in the Library.
- Verifying the Version
- Start TONE STUDIO, and in the lower right of the screen, click the [SYSTEM] button.
- Click the [Device] button.
The version of TONE STUDIO that you're using is displayed.
- Uninstallation Procedure
- In the Finder, click the "Applications" folder.
- Drag and drop "BOSS TONE STUDIO for GT-1" into the trash.
- Double click the BOSS TONE STUDIO for GT-1.dmg just downloaded to start installation, and disk image will appear.
- BOSS TONE STUDIO for GT-1 icon and Applications folder icon will appear.
- Drag and drop BOSS TONE STUDIO for GT-1 icon into the Applications folder icon to add BOSS TONE STUDIO for GT-1 to your Applications.
- Close the disk image to finish.
STARTING THE APPLICATION
- Turn on GT-1.
- Connect GT-1 and Mac with USB cable.
- Double click Folder -> Applications -> BOSS TONE STUDIO for GT-1
- Selection screen of connecting device will appear for the first time you run the software. (After the second time running, the device will be chosen automatically.)
- Select GT-1 and click [OK].
* The device can be changed from the SETTING.
OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.11
Intel Core 2 Duo or faster
1GB or more
XGA ( 1024 x 768 ) or more
* Internet connectivity is required for using functions of TONE CENTRAL and downloading updated version of TONE STUDIO. (Please note that you might be charged for packet fee depends on your connectivity service.)
* This software has been found to work on typical computers that meet the above requirements, but we do not guarantee that it will operate on all such computers. Please be aware that differences in design or conditions of use may produce differences in the processing power of otherwise similar computers.