GT-100 Ver.2 Driver Ver.2.0.0 for Windows 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
This driver is compatible with GT-100 Ver.2.00 through GT-100 Ver.2.03.
If you're using GT-100 Ver.2.10, use GT-100 Ver.2 Driver Ver.2.1.0 for Windows 8.1/8/7.
[ When using Windows 8 ]
When the message about Windows SmartScreen is displayed on installing or executing a software, please perform the following procedures.
- Click the [ More info ].
- Click the [ Run anyway ].
* If your PC does not be connected to the Internet, Step.1 will be skipped.
This driver has the following requirements.
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 8 / 8.1 ( 64-bit Edition / 32-bit Edition )
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 7 ( 64-bit Edition / 32-bit Edition ) (Service Pack 1 or later)
Microsoft(R) Windows Vista(R) ( 64-bit Edition / 32-bit Edition ) (Service Pack 2 or later)
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) XP Home Edition (Service Pack 3 or later)
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) XP Professional (Service Pack 3 or later)
* This driver will not work on Windows RT.
Windows-compatible PC equipped with USB port
* Intel chipset recommended.
* GT-100 may not perform to its full specs when used with an added USB 2.0 interface card.
* This product cannot be used with a USB 3.0 port that is not compatible with USB 2.0 specification.
* If this product does not work correctly when connected to a USB 3.0 port, you will need to connect it to a USB 2.0 port.
* Even if connected to a USB 3.0 port, the performance of the product will not change.
* This driver cannot be used in a virtual Windows environment, such as Windows XP Mode (Virtual Windows XP) or Virtual PC.
* This driver cannot be used in a virtual Windows environment, such as Hyper-V or Virtual PC.
* Mac computers running Microsoft Windows are not supported.
- Microsoft, Windows and Windows Vista are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
- All product names mentioned in this document are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.