BOSS TONE STUDIO for GT-1B Ver.1.0.0 for Windows
Please refer to the "Using BOSS TONE STUDIO for GT-1B" for detailed information in the [ Owner's Manuals
When you use BOSS TONE STUDIO for GT-1B
When you use BOSS TONE STUDIO for GT-1B, please install a driver for your product in advance.
GT-1B Driver Ver.1.0.0 for Windows 10
GT-1B Driver Ver.1.0.0 for Windows
DOWNLOAD AND EXPAND THE ARCHIVE FILE
Download the file named "bts_gt1b_w100.zip".
It is an archive file in zip format, please double click on the file to expand. After expanding the file, "BOSS TONE STUDIO for GT-1B.exe" will be appeared.
HOW TO INSTALL
* When installing BOSS TONE STUDIO for GT-1B for Windows, keep the computer connected to the Internet.
* BOSS TONE STUDIO uses Adobe Air. If an Adobe Air-related screen appears during installation, click [ Yes ] to continue installation, or go to https://get.adobe.com/air/
to install or update.
- Copy the "bts_gt1b_w100" folder to the drive of your computer.
- Double click the BOSS TONE STUDIO for GT-1B.exe just downloaded to start installation.
- Follow the instructions in the dialogue boxes to proceed.
- When the "Installation has been completed." message appears, click [close] to finish.
STARTING THE APPLICATION
- Turn on GT-1B.
- Connect GT-1B and computer with USB cable.
- Double click the BOSS TONE STUDIO for GT-1B icon.
- Selection screen of connecting device will appear for the first time you run the software. (After the second time running, the device will be chosen automatically.)
- Select GT-1B and click [ OK ].
* The device can be changed from the SETTING.
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 10
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 8.1
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 7
Intel Core 2 Duo or faster
1GB or more
XGA ( 1024 x 768 ) or more
* Internet connectivity is required for using functions of TONE CENTRAL and downloading updated version of TONE STUDIO. (Please note that you might be charged for packet fee depends on your connectivity service.)
* This software has been found to work on typical computers that meet the above requirements, but we do not guarantee that it will operate on all such computers. Please be aware that differences in design or conditions of use may produce differences in the processing power of otherwise similar computers.