BOSS TONE STUDIO for KATANA Ver.1.0.2 for macOS / OS X
Please refer to the "Using BOSS TONE STUDIO for KATANA" for detailed information in the [ Owner's Manuals
When you use BOSS TONE STUDIO for KATANA
When you use BOSS TONE STUDIO for KATANA, please install a driver for your product in advance.
KATANA Driver for macOS / OS X
] MAR 2017
- Support for macOS Sierra (10.12) was added.
The following bugs were fixed.
- Unintended patch data sometimes being sent during a patch-selection operation was corrected.
- Some keyboard operations failing to work properly was corrected.
- Other modification to the behavior of the user interface were made.
DOWNLOAD AND EXPAND THE ARCHIVE FILE
Download the file named "bts_katana_m102.zip".
It is an archive file in zip format, please double click on the file to expand. After expanding the file, "BOSS TONE STUDIO for KATANA.dmg" will be appeared.
HOW TO INSTALL
* BOSS TONE STUDIO uses Adobe Air. If an Adobe Air-related screen appears during installation, click [ Yes ] to continue installation, or go to https://get.adobe.com/air/
to install or update.
- Double click the BOSS TONE STUDIO for KATANA.dmg just downloaded to start installation, and disk image will appear.
- BOSS TONE STUDIO for KATANA icon and Applications folder icon will appear.
- Drag and drop BOSS TONE STUDIO for KATANA icon into the Applications folder icon to add BOSS TONE STUDIO for KATANA to your Applications.
- Close the disk image to finish.
STARTING THE APPLICATION
- Turn on KATANA.
- Connect KATANA and Mac with USB cable.
- Double click Folder -> Applications -> BOSS TONE STUDIO for KATANA
- Selection screen of connecting device will appear for the first time you run the software. (After the second time running, the device will be chosen automatically.)
- Select KATANA and click [OK].
* The device can be changed from the SETTING.
OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.11
Intel Core 2 Duo or faster
1GB or more
XGA ( 1024 x 768 ) or more
* Internet connectivity is required for using functions of TONE CENTRAL and downloading updated version of TONE STUDIO. (Please note that you might be charged for packet fee depends on your connectivity service.)
* This software has been found to work on typical computers that meet the above requirements, but we do not guarantee that it will operate on all such computers. Please be aware that differences in design or conditions of use may produce differences in the processing power of otherwise similar computers.