BOSS TONE STUDIO for ME-80 Ver.1.1.0 for Mac OS X
This is the BOSS TONE STUDIO download page for the ME-80.
Please refer to the "Using BOSS TONE STUDIO for ME-80" for detailed information in the [ Owner's Manuals
When updated to macOS Sierra (10.12), the following applications do not run.
We ask that you refrain from updating the operating system.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
- BOSS TONE STUDIO for ME-80 for Mac OS X
When you use BOSS TONE STUDIO for ME-80
When you use BOSS TONE STUDIO for ME-80, please install a driver for your product in advance.
ME-80 Driver for OS X 10.11
ME-80 Driver for OS X 10.10
ME-80 Driver for Mac OS X
- Librarian's "multiple patch copy," "multiple patch overwrite," "multiple patch move," and "multiple patch delete" are now supported.
- Multiple patch copy to the unit is supported.
- Moving live sets is now possible.
The following bug was fixed.
- When the language setting was English, the titles of the Export and Import dialog boxed were displayed in Japanese.
DOWNLOAD AND EXPAND THE ARCHIVE FILE
Download the file named "bts_me80_m110.zip".
It is an archive file in zip format, please double click on the file to expand. After expanding the file, "BOSS TONE STUDIO for ME-80.dmg" will be appeared.
HOW TO INSTALL
When Using BOSS TONE STUDIO for ME-80 Ver. 1.0.0 - Ver.1.0.2
Before you install the new version, you must first uninstall
the version of BOSS TONE STUDIO that you're currently using.
* Uninstalling the program does not delete live sets saved in the Library.
- Verifying the Version
- Start TONE STUDIO, and in the lower right of the screen, click the [SYSTEM] button.
- Click the [Device] button.
The version of TONE STUDIO that you're using is displayed.
- Uninstallation Procedure
- In the Finder, click the "Applications" folder.
- Drag and drop "BOSS TONE STUDIO for ME-80" into the trash.
- Double click the BOSS TONE STUDIO for ME-80.dmg just downloaded to start installation, and disk image will appear.
- BOSS TONE STUDIO for ME-80 icon and Applications folder icon will appear.
- Drag and drop BOSS TONE STUDIO for ME-80 icon into the Applications folder icon to add BOSS TONE STUDIO for ME-80 to your Applications.
- Close the disk image to finish.
STARTING THE APPLICATION
- Turn on ME-80.
- Connect ME-80 and computer with USB cable.
- Double click Folder -> Applications -> BOSS TONE STUDIO for ME-80
- Selection screen of connecting device will appear for the first time you run the software. (After the second time running, the device will be chosen automatically.)
- Select ME-80 and click [OK].
* Select "ME-80", NOT "ME-80 DAW CTRL"
* The device can be changed from the SETTING.
Mac OS X v10.6.8 / v10.7 / OS X v10.8 / OS X v10.9 / OS X v10.10 / OS X v10.11
Intel Core 2 Duo or faster
1GB or more
XGA ( 1024 x 768 ) or more
* Internet connectivity is required for using functions of TONE CENTRAL and downloading updated version of TONE STUDIO. (Please note that you might be charged for packet fee depends on your connectivity service.)
* This software has been found to work on typical computers that meet the above requirements, but we do not guarantee that it will operate on all such computers. Please be aware that differences in design or conditions of use may produce differences in the processing power of otherwise similar computers.