Repairs & Spares
If you need to have your Roland or Boss product repaired, please contact our customer services team by logging your enquiry through your Account. Your enquiry will be logged and placed in a queue where we aim to respond to your enquiry within 24 working hours.
Customer Service is available Monday through Thursday 9am to 5pm and Friday 9am to 4.30pm.
If you’d like to order spare parts please click on the link below:
Alternatively if you wish to call, then our Spares team is available from Monday to Friday from 1pm to 4:30pm to take your call on 01792 702701.
Please be aware that this is service is purely for ordering spare parts. We are unable to offer advice on how to install parts or whether replacing parts will resolve any problem you are experiencing with your Roland product. Parts ordered cannot be returned for a refund.
Consumer Limited Warranty
In addition to a 12 month standard manufacturer’s warranty, all Roland Registered Users receive:
- Additional two year warranty on Roland/Boss/hardware products (accessories excluded) covering parts and labour.
- Additional four-year warranty on Boss Compacts
- Additional nine-year warranty on and all LX, HP and HPi Pianos purchased from 01/01/14
- Free telephone technical support
- Free online technical support
- Free regular e-newsletters informing you of the latest product releases
- Access to My Account which enables you to check which products you've registered with us - or register a new one - and also manage your communications preferences and personal info. All this is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week: you don't have to call during office hours.
- *Please note that the free warranty that Roland offers is non-transferrable
Please note: Ex-Demo products receive a standard one-year warranty.
Register your product now!
Terms & Conditions
As of the 1st September 2010 all Roland products come with a one year manufacturer’s warranty, which can be extended to three years (five years for Boss compacts) if you register your product with us within 90 days of purchase. Once you register, you’ll be issued with your unique registered user number.
The extended warranty applies only to products bought from authorised dealers of Roland UK Ltd and Eire. This warranty and technical support does not extend to any products bought from outside the UK, or from any UK-based company other than authorised dealers of Roland UK Ltd. If you are considering buying an instrument from outside the UK then read our consumer warning.
When you register your product for warranty with Roland UK, you must provide purchase information including the serial number, which is then checked to determine if the unit was sourced through us. If the unit’s serial number is not recognised by our system, you will be referred back to the retailer from whom you bought the unit. If the serial number is recognised, the registration is completed and you will be issued with a unique registered user number, which you can use to contact our customer service team, access our free technical support service, or return a product for repair.
Using our Repair Service
- To exercise your rights under this warranty, you must return this product to the dealer from whom it was purchased together with proof of purchase (sales receipt), your Roland Registered Users number and a clear description of the fault. Your dealer may receive authorisation from Roland UK to repair your instrument at their own service department. Otherwise, it will be returned to Roland UK Ltd, or another designated service centre for repair, and subsequently returned to the dealer.
- If you have purchased an RP, HP or KR piano or Atelier Organ that qualifies for on-site warranty, then you should contact the dealer from whom it was purchased, together with proof of purchase (sales receipt), your Roland Registered User Membership number and a clear description of the fault. Your dealer may then receive authorisation from Roland UK to repair your instrument either at your home or will arrange for it to be returned to Roland UK Ltd, or another designated service centre for repair, and subsequently returned to your home, or an authorised service engineer will visit your home and carry out the repair on-site
- If it’s not possible to return the product to your dealer (and it does not qualify for on-site warranty), you should contact the Roland Customer Service Department on 01792 702701 to obtain a Return Authorisation Number, having your Roland Registered User number available. It may then be returned directly, in appropriate packaging at your expense (insurance is recommended), to Roland UK Ltd at the address listed below, or to such other address as may be instructed by Roland UK Ltd. Please enclose return address, Return Authorisation Number and a clear description of the fault. Any products shipped to Roland UK Ltd without a Return Authorisation Number will be refused.
- Roland UK Ltd will repair or replace this product as its sole option, at no charge to the purchaser for parts or for labour, if the fault is reported within the guarantee period, provided however, that Roland UK Ltd is able to duplicate the defect or problem at its facilities. This warranty does not apply to damage that occurred as a result of abuse or misuse, abnormal service or handling, battery leakage or failure, damage which may have been caused either directly or indirectly by another product, or if the product has been altered or modified in any way, or if the damage was caused by repairs or service provided or attempted by anyone other than Roland UK Ltd, or a Roland Authorised service centre. This warranty does not include or provide for incidental or consequential damages.
Authorised returns should be sent to: Engineering Dept., Roland UK Ltd, Atlantic Close, Swansea, SA7 9FJ
Telephone 01792 702701
The rights and benefits under this warranty are additional to your statutory rights, which are not affected by this warranty.
*BOSS COMPACT PEDALS CARRY A FIVE-YEAR WARRANTY. ALL OTHER DETAILS APP