ES-8 Editor Ver.1.01 for Windows
* ES-8 Editor for Windows can be used with ES-8 version 2.00 or later.
* Please refer to the "ES-8 Editor Owner's Manual" for detailed information in the [ Owner's Manuals
] APR 2017
The following bugs were fixed.
- "V" cannot be specified using Play Option: MANUAL Number 1-8.
- When the setting of "MIDI Out Mode: THRU" is made on the ES-8, correct communication is impossible.
- Correct communication is impossible when an expression pedal connected to the ES-8 is operated.
- Window size sometimes cannot be expanded.
DOWNLOAD AND EXPAND THE ARCHIVE FILE
Download the file named "es8_ed_w101.zip".
It is an archive file in zip format, please double click on the file to expand.
HOW TO INSTALL
Open the es8_ed_w101 folder created by expanding es8_ed_w101.zip, then inside the folder, run "ES-8 Editor Installer.exe" such as by double-clicking it.
The installer starts. Follow the on-screen instructions to install.
STARTING THE APPLICATION
From the computer's "Start" menu, select "All Programs" -> "ES-8 Editor -> "ES-8 Editor."
- The contents of the files are subject to change without notice for improvement of the program.
ITEMS NEEDED TO USE ES-8 EDITOR
- ES-8 Ver.2
- USB-MIDI interface (Roland UM-ONE mk2, etc.)
- Computer meeting the system requirements for ES-8 Editor
- MIDI cables (2)
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 10
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 8.1
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 8
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 7 SP1 or later
* This software has been found to work on typical computers that meet the above requirements, but we do not guarantee that it will operate on all such computers. Please be aware that differences in design or conditions of use may produce differences in the processing power of otherwise similar computers.
* Microsoft and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
* All product names mentioned in this document are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.