GT-10 Librarian is an application that allows you to manage your GT-10 User patches efficiently as a library on your computer.
It is suited for collecting, organizing, copying, and reordering large amounts of data.
While Editor allows you to save only one patch, Librarian handles all of the data for all of the GT-10's patches (or more).
Usage of the software
For Windows users:
Please decompress the downloaded "GT10Librarian100.zip," then copy the "GT10Librarian100" folder to your computer, and double-click setup.exe icon in the folder.
For Mac OS X users:
Please double-click the downloaded GT10Librarian100.dmg file, then double-click the "GT-10 Librarian Installer.pkg" icon in the mounted disk-image.
[ When you use on OS X Mountain Lion (10.8) ]
Perform the following procedure after expanding.
* This is required only on the first operation.
- Click the icon while pushing the [control] key.
- Select the [Open] from the displayed menu.
- Click the [Open] button after the message to confirm the execution is displayed.
How to use the Librarian:
Please refer to the online manual from "Help" menu after you launch the application.
Mac OS X 10.4.3 or later / 10.5 / 10.6 / 10.7 /
OS X 10.8 / OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.11
PowerPC G4, G5 1 GHz or higher/Intel processor
512 MB or more
190 MB or more
1024 x 768 or higher/32,000 colors or more
* Although Roland has tested numerous configurations, and has determined that on average, a computer system similar to that described above will permit normal operation of the GT-10 Librarian, Roland cannot guarantee that a given computer can be used satisfactorily with the GT-10 Librarian based solely on the fact that it meets the above requirements. This is because there are too many other variables that may influence the processing environment, including differences in motherboard design and the particular combination of other devices involved.
* Roland reserves the right to make changes to these programs and files without prior notice.
* Microsoft and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. Apple, Macintosh and Mac OS are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Intel, Pentium, and Celeron are registered trademark of Intel Corporation. All product names mentioned in this document are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.