GT-10B Driver Ver.1.0.0 for Windows Vista 64-bit Edition
This is the GT-10B driver for Microsoft(R) Windows Vista(R) 64-bit Edition.
This driver has the following requirements.
Microsoft(R) Windows Vista(R) 64-bit Edition Computer
* This does not work with the 32-bit Edition of Windows Vista(R).
A computer with a USB connector that supports USB Specification Revision 1.1 or higher
* Macintosh computers running Microsoft Windows are not supported.
Caution when using the Windows Vista 64-bit Edition
In order to use this product with the 64-bit Edition of Windows Vista, please read and understand the following points. You must also take into account the compatibility of each product you will be using.
- The 64-bit Edition of Windows Vista supports a maximum of 128 GB (*) of memory as an operating system, but the maximum amount of memory that your computer supports will depend on the specifications of your motherboard.
(* This will depend on the edition of Windows Vista.)
- In order to use the 64-bit Edition of Windows Vista, you must use 64-bit drivers; not only for this product, but also for all hardware you're using with your computer.
- If you are using plug-ins with 64-bit compatible DAW software, the plug-ins you use must also support 64-bit operation.
- This driver has been tested on several computer systems, but please understand that we cannot guarantee it will operate on your particular computer.
Depending on the combination of your computer system and software, there may also be cases in which you might not obtain the expected performance.
* Microsoft, Windows and Windows Vista are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
* All product names mentioned in this document are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.